Our history takes us through solid development from cutting edge target scoring applications, to safety and capacity enhancing applications in civil aviation and finally to wind energy applications protecting endangered birdlife – all built on trust and documented performance.
We saw a clear need, there was a gap in the market towards cost effective high accuracy detection and tracking.
It all started with an idea: Why don’t we…?
2009: Gap in the market initially identified
2010: MS3E ApS (Military Sensor Systems Solutions Engineering) established.
- Initial operational ideas and market needs validation
2010-12: Development of technology principles.
- Unique radar system design for multiple applications
2013-15: Proof of concept
- Pilot projects started
- Concept evaluation
- Early development
- Proof of concept
2016-20: Proof of sales
- Component test & deployment
- Develop sales capability
- First order – target scoring
- Establish distribution partnerships
- Company name changed to Nordic Radar Solutions Aps
2021-xx: Scaling with partners
- Target scoring
- Airport safety
- Wind energy