For the continuation of our product portfolio and for the establishment of a new 10-120 GHz measurement facilities, Nordic Radar Solutions is looking for a Radar Microwave System & Antenna Engineer
Senior level candidate with a M.Sc. or PhD specializing in radar microwave system hardware development.
- Microwave technique
- X-parameter modelling and VNA measurements
- Antenna and RCS near-field measurements
- Acquisition of measurement equipment and test facilities
- Building and drifting an anechoic chamber
Preferably, the candidate also possesses in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following fields
- Radar technology
- Radar on-site measurement and test
- Signal processing
- Camera technology and image processing
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a M.Sc. or PhD degree in electrical engineering or has an equivalent scientific background.
- Has a strong theoretical background in microwave engineering and preferably also insight into RF and radar technology.
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a design and/or systems engineer/scientist, and has been involved in many aspects from early prototyping to customer product in similar industries.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or email@example.com. Applications are assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply today and join an exciting company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.