Are you passionate about advanced radar signal processing? Would you like to be part of a team developing the next generation precision radars?
Then this might be just the right career move for you. As our growth continues, we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our innovative and market leading precision tracking solutions.
These new products are based on multi sensor technology including high frequency radar technology. We have recently been granted a R&D project in advanced radar technology and are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated Radar Signal Processing Specialist.
Senior level candidate with a PhD, Post doc specializing in radar signal processing.
- Advanced Radar signal processing
- Heterogeneous platform processing including CPU, GPU and FPGA
- Sensor Fusion
- Target detection, recognition and classification
- Neural networks
Preferably, the candidate also possesses in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following fields
- Image processing
- Microwave technique
- X-parameter modelling and VNA measurements
- Antenna near-field measurements
- Practical radar on-site testing
- Camera technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Radar
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a PhD degree in electrical engineering or has an equivalent scientific background.
- Has a strong theoretical background in signal processing and preferably also insight into RF and radar technology.
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a design and/or system engineer/scientist and has been involved in many aspects from early prototyping to customer product in similar industries.
Working in a fast-paced, team-based environment also demands a certain degree of self-planning, as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in Danish or English (corporate language is English), and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply today and join an exciting company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.