Are you passionate about RF design, system design and practical hands-on production?
Would you like to be part of a team developing the next generation precision radars?
Then this might be just the right career move for you. As our growth continues, we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our innovative and market leading precision tracking solutions. These new products are based on multi sensor technology including high frequency radar technology – we are therefore looking for experienced and highly motivated Radar System Engineers.
As a Radar System Engineer you will play a central role in many aspects such as
- Maturing of current radar system platform design.
- Design and development of next generation radar system platform.
- Technical project management of customer and/or research projects including both of internal and external development activities.
- Selection of and involvement with key subcontractors.
- Radar system assembly and verification including lab/field testing and analysis.
- Depending on the candidate’s profile and background, development activities within various fields such as RF, signal processing, hardware, software, and mechanical engineering.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Has a theoretical background in RF or signal processing.
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a design and/or systems engineer, and has been involved in many aspects from early prototyping to customer product.
Working in a fast-paced, team-based environment also demands a certain degree of self-planning, as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in Danish or English (corporate language is English), and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply today and join an exciting company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.