Are you passionate about microwave hardware development? Would you like to be part of a start-up company developing the next generation high-resolution radars?
Come join the next growth story in radar technology in Denmark. We are coming out of stealth mode and are ramping up our activities and recruiting for both our new office in Lyngby in addition to our current office in Egå, Århus. During the last four years we have secured more than 30 million DKK in project funding and direct investment from our investors. We signed our first project sale last year. Now we need you to help bring our vision to reality!
As a Microwave System & Antenna Engineer you will play an important role in many aspects such as:
- Maturing existing radar transceiver hardware and designing next generation of millimeter wave radar front-end.
- X-parameter modelling and VNA measurements.
- Antenna and RCS near-field measurements.
- Acquisition of measurement equipment and test facilities.
- Building and operating an anechoic chamber.
Our radar signal processing platform utilizes a heterogeneous processing concept consisting of FPGA, CPU, and GPU to support both high-speed sampling and real-time processing as well as nearly real-time feature extraction. The radar signal processing chain is split between low-level and high-level algorithm design and implementation in VHDL/CUDA/C/C++.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a Master’s or PhD degree in electrical engineering or has an equivalent scientific background.
- Has a strong theoretical background in microwave engineering and preferably also insight into RF and radar technology.
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a design and/or systems engineer/scientist, and has been involved in many aspects from early prototyping to customer product in similar industries.
Experience within one or more of the following will be a plus, but it is not required:
- Radar technology.
- Radar on-site measurement and test.
- Signal processing.
Working in a fast-paced, agile and team-based environment demands a high degree of self-planning as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in English (corporate language) and Danish, and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category. We offer an unconventional working environment with informal social interaction, team-spirit and generally a pleasant sense of being part of something innovative.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application to email@example.com.