Are you passionate about RF design, systems design and hands-on product development? Would you like to be part of a start-up company developing the next generation high-resolution radars?
Come join the next growth story in radar technology in Denmark. We are coming out of stealth mode and are ramping up our activities and recruiting for both our new office in Lyngby in addition to our current office in Egå, Århus. During the last four years we have secured more than 30 million DKK in project funding and direct investment from our investors. We signed our first project sale last year. Now we need you to help bring our vision to reality!
As a Systems Engineer you will play a central role in many aspects such as:
- Maturing of current radar platform design.
- Design and development of next generation radar system platform.
- Technical project management of customer and/or research projects including both internal and external development activities.
- Selection of and involvement with key subcontractors.
- Radar system assembly and verification including lab/field testing and analysis.
- Depending on the candidate’s profile and background, development activities within various fields such as RF, signal processing, hardware, software, and mechanical engineering.
Our radar signal processing platform utilizes a heterogeneous processing concept consisting of FPGA, CPU, and GPU to support both high-speed sampling and real-time processing as well as nearly real-time feature extraction. The radar signal processing chain is split between low-level and high-level algorithm design and implementation in VHDL/CUDA/C/C++.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Has a theoretical background in RF or signal processing.
- Has more than 5 years of experience as a design and/or systems engineer, and has been involved in many aspects from early prototyping to customer product.
Working in a fast-paced, agile and team-based environment demands a high degree of self-planning as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in English (corporate language) and Danish, and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category. We offer an unconventional working environment with informal social interaction, team-spirit and generally a pleasant sense of being part of something innovative.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application to email@example.com.