Are you a recent electrical engineering graduate with a practical attitude and a desire to develop into a design engineer within radar technology? Would you like to be part of a start-up company developing the next generation high-resolution radars?
Come join the next growth story in radar technology in Denmark. We are coming out of stealth mode and are ramping up our activities and recruiting for both our new office in Lyngby in addition to our current office in Egå, Århus. During the last four years we have secured more than 30 million DKK in project funding and direct investment from our investors. We signed our first project sale last year. Now we need you to help bring our vision to reality!
As a Test & Development engineer you will initially focus on:
- On-site radar tests including preparation and implementation.
- In-house module testing and verification.
- Test documentation and reporting.
- Performance optimization together with our team of senior engineers.
The on-site radar tests include both engineering tests but also qualification tests with customer participation.
As you become more experienced, we would imagine that you would gradually transition into a more design focused role.
Our radar signal processing platform utilizes a heterogeneous processing concept consisting of FPGA, CPU, and GPU to support both high-speed sampling and real-time processing as well as nearly real-time feature extraction. The radar signal processing chain is split between low-level and high-level algorithm design and implementation in VHDL/CUDA/C/C++.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following qualifications:
- Holds a recent Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering and in particular RF engineering or has an equivalent technical background.
- A few years of experience as a design and/or test engineer in similar industries will be an advantage.
- Insight into microwave and/or radar technology will also be an advantage, but is not required.
Working in a fast-paced, agile and team-based environment demands a high degree of self-planning as well as the ability to work independently. Your colleagues are highly skilled, innovative, pro-active and motivated in their work approach. They possess strong analytical skills, tend to be good communicators in English (corporate language) and Danish, and take pride in their job and deliverables. We expect you to be in the same category. We offer an unconventional working environment with informal social interaction, team-spirit and generally a pleasant sense of being part of something innovative.
For additional information about the position, please contact CTO Torsten Elmkjær at +45 2542 4425 or email@example.com. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.